sdg is a high-performance software community. sdg consultants build and deliver custom software for some of the largest and most recognizable local and national brands. We are building a supportive, employee-centric, entrepreneurial work environment that values the contribution of individuals and allows them to advance and excel in their career development. The role of Resource Manager plays a critical part in the success of that culture.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated resource Manager. The Resource Manager will serve as the consultants’ liaison and manager within SDG. The primary responsibility is to foster a close, positive relationship with our consultants.
if you have proven experience in a handful of the following, we want to hear from you
- Daily communication with consultants.
- Provide coaching and consultation to employees.
- Assist operations and sales team in the placement decisions of consultants.
- Conduct regular performance reviews for consultants.
- Serve as a resource for management and a liaison for employees in building and maintaining a highly productive, respectful, and professional work environment.
- Assist with planning and executing regular company sponsored events and activities.
- Administrative tasks that include the review of weekly status reports, reviewing timesheets and expense reports as needed, ensuring consultant resumes are updated, etc.
- Become a trusted and respected ambassador for the organization.
- Our ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal communication and written skills, general knowledge of principles and practices of human resources.
- Additionally, qualified candidates must have the ability to work independently, possess superior problem solving and decision-making skills, and experience managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
what’s in it for you?
- Full-time salaried position with sdg, a 10-time Best Place to Work
- Engaged teammates who care about quality solutions
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Abundant opportunities to give back to the community
- Proud supporter of the Minnesota Tech Diversity Pledge
- A company proven to make decisions based on its core values
- A true stake in success. sdg is an ESOP, 100% employee owned
For additional information please contact Jana Bertheaume, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org